Some day, I hope to print out my blog. I don't have time to sit around and scrapbook so this is as good as it gets for me. But this blog has documented our lives for almost 6 years now. I don't write much about the struggles of life but try to capture the beauty of our family and our adventures. There are struggles, be sure of that. But we hold fast to the love and promise of Jesus. We strive to love and to forgive. This is our story.
Cousins! Here's the newest one:
Sisters at play!
Swimming with cousins at Aunt Laura's house. Love Cait's new swimsuit!
A sign of summer. Sweet peaches!
Mamma helped friends Taylor & Taylor with their homeschool graduation ceremonies and receptions.
Pretty girls.
We put together yearbooks for our PE group. They turned out great!
More of Baby Hensley... so precious. so little.
Bren and Dad lead worship together with some other teens at church.
Bathtime Smiles
Cam wearing a Power Ranger costume that Bren used to wear.
Playground & spray park time.
Playing and riding outside. Our days have been pretty mild so far this summer.
Sisters, friends.
Another graduation. A baptism too. I love helping organize and plan! Bren played with "the band" for the ceremony!
I think we're going to get back to school next week. Maybe a 4-day schedule. Bren's ready to finish up and our days will be better with more structure. I'm glad Bren is hope because there was very little structure without him!





1 comment:
Love seeing the sisterly love between Cait and Lily and I definitely remember the Power Ranger Costume : ) Yeah for Bren being ready to finish up school! And wow, Hensley sure has changed in her short month of life!
Post a Comment