Well Planned Day

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Oh These Children...

It's so funny to listen to children.  Here are some things we hear around our house...

Cait:
She calls Star Wars "Dun Dun".  You know, "dun dun dun dun-d-dun dun-d-dun".
She says "poopy" when she wants to pee on the toilet.
She says "Lay Down Me" at nap and bed time trying to get me to lay down with her. How can I deny her cuteness?

Cam:
Cam calls Bren "Bren Bug". That is what I call him and it's so funny to hear it out of his younger brother's mouth! And Bren is kind enough to answer him, most days!

Life changes quite a bit when little ones figure out then can open doors.  This morning we heard Lily talking on the monitor, letting us know she was up.  I then hear the door open and Cait goes in. I go down to check and Cait is laying next to Lily, being a sweet big sister, telling her, "Good morning".

I love these stinkers!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Super cute!