Well Planned Day

Friday, April 20, 2012

Full Leg Cast: Day 1

Here's his x-ray from Urgent Care.  I circled the break.
Cam received a full leg cast this morning.  Yes, he chose black!  It was an interesting trip for Lily, Cait, Cam and myself to make. But we did it!  We got out of his 10 a.m. appointment at 12:45, made it to Bren's last PE of the year at 2 p.m. and then to Bren's pre-employment meeting at 4 p.m. in Norman!  We picked up dinner and made it home around 6:30 this evening!  What a day!
I am so thankful that Cait and Lily did well with today's schedule and that Cam's in minimum discomfort.  I am super thankful to have Bren's help this afternoon!  

It's going to be quite an adventure over these next 4-6 weeks but I think we'll make it!

4 comments:

Granny said...

Wow!! That is quite a cast! Looking forward to signing it!! One very brave bay!!!

Anonymous said...

That is about the most busy day I ever heard of.

Super Paw Paw said...

Sorry - that last comment was from me.

amanda said...

Jenn, you really are going to have to type up the leg-break story one of these days (maybe in like 5 or 6 years?!?!) Ms. Curiousity has a billion questions...how did you know, did you know right away, did he scream, did you hear a crack, did he fall off the tramp or just jump wrong, did you google leg fractures before deciding to go to urgent care... that is the tip of the iceberg.

sweet boy. I can only imagine my Walker in that cast... I will PRAYING lots for you all, Jenn. LOTS!

sending love sweet friend, lots of love!

{sorry I am so delinquent in coming by your blog, thank you for the heads up so I could check in}