Well Planned Day

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Museum of Osteology

Last week, we headed out to the "Bone Museum". We purchased discount coupons awhile back and finally had a chance to get the whole family out there. Before we went, we watched THIS video and THIS video; both taught us about the museum and how they clean the bones.
Cam really, really wanted to go and asked every time we passed their billboard advertisements! I think he enjoyed it thoroughly! His favorite were the comodo dragon, snakes and bats.
I was really surprised at the museum and thought it was well worth the trip! Almost all the bones were real bones; they only had a few replicas.
Lily did great for the outing and Cait was a bit busy but overall it was a successful trip!

2 comments:

Granny said...

Guess what? Pawpaw wants to go to the bone museum! Pawpaw thinks Cameron looks like a miniture PhD giving a lecture....seed planted! Pretty soon Brendan is going to be as tall as that giraffe.

PawPaw said...

We watched both videos - amazing, interesting, educational. Who would have guessed. I will try to talk my wife into going to the Museum.