Stories in the life of our family
there are a few less tents in that second picture... brrr...
what's up with your family and camping in the cold. didn't you get enough of that on Easter weekend a few years back????? Lo still talks about that. She loved it. Looks like everyone had a good time.Happy Birthday to Bren.
Happy Birthday to Brendan! It looks like you guys had sooo much fun. I REALLY want to try rappelling some day. I miss camping so much.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
there are a few less tents in that second picture... brrr...
what's up with your family and camping in the cold. didn't you get enough of that on Easter weekend a few years back????? Lo still talks about that. She loved it.
Looks like everyone had a good time.
Happy Birthday to Bren.
Happy Birthday to Brendan! It looks like you guys had sooo much fun. I REALLY want to try rappelling some day. I miss camping so much.
Post a Comment